Zori’s commissions cause I need money and will attempt to art for it. Details are below the cut, and message me if you’re interested.
I have finally hit over 3000 followers! So as promised to all my tumblins I’m hostin’ an art giveaway!
+ You have to be following me.
+ One like and one reblog only.
+ Contest ends July, 10th at 10pm pst.
+ Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If no response another winner will be chosen.
+ Good luck!
TRICKSTERPRINCESSDIRK’S 100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY
- any 2 wigs from Spree Picky
- any 2 chokers from Creepyyeha
- winged hoodie from Dolly Dynamite
- any 2 tights from Dolly Dynamite
- Must be following me (i will check)
- Reblog as much as you want; likes don’t count
- For an extra entry, follow my main blog
- Giveaway/sideblogs are not allowed (i will check)
- Ask must be open and you must respond within 24 hrs otherwise i will pick a new winner
The giveaway ends April 30th
Also ye, I use this blog but it’s kinda just so I can follow people
My actual personal is slothsummoner (I have this since it’s a sideblog so I can’t follow people on it.)
Also finally got around to taking pictures of my things from the first saltfiring„, the only glazes I really used was the flashing slip on some/most pieces and black stain on the one of them.
Medusa of the Forest (2013)
p01-08 (colored pages)
to be continued… A one-shot I’ve been working on for the past month or so, here’s the colored prologue;;;;
THIS IS REALLY GOOD PLEASE CONTINUE IT I WANT TO DRAW FANART OH MY GOD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10 Was there even a Question ??
Man uploads a re-encoded video 1,000 times to show how source footage gets degraded over time.
Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki (おおかみこどもの雨と雪 Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki), 2012
Director: Mamoru Hosoda
- "Hana is a 19-year-old student who falls in a "fairy-tale like" love with a "wolf man". Over the course of the 13-year story Hana gives birth to two children - Yuki, and Ame, or "Snow and Rain". At first the family quietly lives in the city trying to hide their wolf heritage, but Hana makes the decision to move to a rural town, far from their previous city life, in order to let her children grow up how they choose - as either human or wolf.”